Friday, July 2, 2010

Pcitures

I am finally able to upload some pictures! These photos are from around Yaroslavl... the homebase, my placements and just around town to give you all an idea of where I am!

The picture below is the "Home Base" (where I live).... It occupies the first 3 floors of the apartment building - my room is on the top floor - showers are on the first floor :(

This is the monument to the people of Yaroslavl who fought in the "Great Patriotic War" aka WWII - they also have an eternal flame, don't know if you can see it very well. This is the Mc Donald's where I usually make my calls and update my blog :) I have yet to actually purchase anything there.

The statue outside the Yaroslavl Army Glory Museum (dedicated to those from Yaroslavl who served in WWII)



A view of the church right by the river by the home base - this was taken on my first night, on the bridge crossing the river.


No comments:

Post a Comment